Wednesday, May 14, 2008

KARATE PHOTOS!!!!

Here are some of the pictures I've been able to obtain from our Kihido Classic Tournament, and from 2nd Degree Black Belt Testing, and from our recent MayFest Demo. Enjoy!







































Doing Kata: Kanku Dai. One of the longest kata in our system



Sparring: High round kick at Evan's Head


He went to the floor off this one!


Sparring: LapSao worked great! 1 point


So did the spinning backfist :-) 1 point


Awarded 1st Place Adult BlackBelt Division
Sparring


Doing Matayoshi Sai Kata for Weapons Demo


2nd Degree Black Belt Testing Pictures!!!!



Combo. #5 Bunkai...Application is
everything...I like to play uke
Mr. Wilcoxen is Teaching here


Just recieved my 2nd Degree!



The Westpoint Testers and Pre-Testers


Same photo again with Mr. and Mrs. Wilcoxen

MayFest Demo Team Pics --- Explains the different Uniforms




Kata for Demo


Playing a bully for random grabs



Team kata for Demo




Well, there they all are! I'll try to get more up as I get them sent to me. Enjoy!

Athos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home