Thursday, June 02, 2005

Runner's Log 6-02-05

Had quite a bit of fast-twitch muscle workout yesterday, and I felt it this morning when I woke up. Went with 50 minutes easy (6:25/mile pace). Ran down Hulen to the interstate and took the frontage roads up to Bryant Irvin and back. AKA "the Hooter's Run" by the Fort Worth Runner's Club because they can get a beer at hooters when the run is over on the weekends.

The run is a 2.5mile flat warm up stretch followed by a loop of steep rolling hills (and I do mean steep), and then the same flat stretch for a cool down. It's a great run and can have repetitions of the loop for about 9 miles of hills. Great one today. I was worried when I started. Felt like a slug. By the end of the run I was loosened up and doing much better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home